Friday, October 31, 2008

Watch Out, Dragon Crossing!

Our October, like all Octobers, ended with the Harvest Carnival. Last month while my parents were visiting, my mom and I went to Old Navy to shop for a costume. Jessica and Jonny had bought Eli a monkey costume there and I just had to have one for Russell because it was so darn cute. I didn't want to be that "annoying friend" and get the exact same costume, so we chose the next best one.
Here are some more highlights of the nights:
Russell loved the Big Dog Bounce.
A dinosaur painting.
Pumpkin bowling with Sarah and Claire Cross.
And a picture with his favorite monkey!



2 comments:

the courters said...

Love the dragon costume! Looks like Russell had a blast!

We love and miss you guys!!

Jessie said...

That RoRo sure makes the cutest dragon! :) And by, the way, you'll never be "that annoying friend" ! :)
Love ya.